Reviews (286)Thanks for the great Items and fast shipping amazing seller superfast shipping thank you!? Solid. Good people, good shows, fast shipping. God bless! Would do business with again. So happy I could be the 1k sale!! Great blades at an even better price. Super fast shipping as well. Awsome products, awsome show, awesome people!!! thank you cactus cuts!!!!!!! 🌵 Very good looking knives. Great show. Thank you. man this thing is so beautiful I love the aggressiveness of the Micarta the pattern on the blade is so drippy it's sick very much love this knife Cactus Cuts knife are amazing my new favorite knife, I love the way the Tonto blade tapers from the base and gets a little thinner into the tip very unique. all the different angles on the blade make it look that much sleeker. the G10 handle also has angled cuts that make it look more expensive. definitely quality that you would find in other knives that you would pay three times as much for. I am very happy with my purchase I will probably purchase another one of these exact same knives. Thank you and God bless. Top quality, have done a lot of business & will continue to!!! Top quality as always. The crushed Damascus knives I had to get 1 in each color so I’m elated at the knives!!! fast shipping, great deals and great seller, recommend checking out there shows. Such a beautiful piece so glad I purchased it I got three of the CC branded knives they are very impressive. The in house knives are worth the price 100%. I wish I could buy the whole set super smooth action. next day shipping great show Lightning fast shipping, great deals. Will be back. Thanks.