Reviews (1,613)easy and friendly pickup, item in good condition as well.Thanks, it was good to meet you man! The seller communicated very well regarding the issue with the tracking, which I really appreciated. Responsive and kept me informed throughout the process.Thanks man, I’m trying my best. This mis-scan is really throwing people for a loop. Always glad to have you in the streams rc. It says the item was delivered but never was. Says it’s in a PO Box in Alaska when I track it as “Delivered” but I live in Ohio.Hi, since this is in regard to the Saturday stream on the 26th, I sent out messages to every single person that made a purchase that qualified for tracked shipping. The local postal clerk marked all packages as “delivered” upon me dropping them off, thus why it says they were delivered to a PO Box at the post office. Both Whatnot and my local postal office have assured me that the packages are still moving to their destination.
Please reach out to me/Whatnot if you need additional assistance! Sorry again for the inconvenience!!! Closer to HP rather than MP but the price was fair at auction and love the pace he runs his cards and shows. THANK YOU Very carefully packaged, and Card came extremely quick surprisingly fast shipping. Kaiden is one of my top three favorite sellers on Whatnot Beautiful card and amazing condition!!! Thank You!!!Thanks, I’m glad you sniped it! It was a crazy one. 10/10 Show and everything arrived quickly Great experience! Everything arrived as expected, was packaged well, and the whole transaction went smoothly. Would definitely buy from this seller again!Thanks atwood! Always great having your support in the streams!!!! i did not receive my package :(I have sent you multiple messages that there was a miss scan by a local postal clerk. Please check DMs before leaving negative feedback. 🩵Thanks shmitty! You da best man Been looking for this card thanks again for the deal!Glad it went to you man!! I appreciate the support! Very happy with my purchase! Fun quick shows and great prices!! Great deal fantastic host! Great Stream. Top Tier Inventory and Awesome Host. 10/10 TrustedThank you!! I appreciate the kind words❤️