Reviews (47)Beautiful piece, wonderfully packaged! Thank you soo much! I love all my purchases and the givvy necklace!! Such a sweet person and I always love being in her show! So many good finds. 10/10
Recommend! I purchase a lot of stuff from whatnot and I must admit that I am not the best at reviewing- but I had to come and say something here.
This was my first time purchasing from this seller and I have to say that the seller is great!!
She was great is communicating/banter back and forth during the show.
And most importantly everything came in quick, and basically ready to wear in great condition- and nicely folded and not just jammed in a bag (which I really appreciated).
Thank you for the little gift too! That was super nice of you. caffeinated_and_curatedSeller
Thank you so much for the WONDERFUL review!! I appreciate you taking the time to do so. This means more than you’ll ever know. I promise to always display and pack things as I would like to receive them myself. THANK YOU AGAIN 💕✌🏻 Super cute checkered skirt- so many ways to style. Thank you! Thank you so much for the earrings. They are beautiful 💕🌺💕 holy moly fast shipping and amazing items!!! Absolutely adore this seller and will recommend over and over again! She ships fast and items always arrive as described. 10/10 recommendation and will be back ❤️ I’m in love with every single piece I received, especially the green free people pants💚🩷 everything was perfect and CUTE! Loveeee my items! They came quickly, were packaged well and came with the cutest goodies! One of the items was a little small but that’s a me problem 😂 looking forward to the next show! 💜 Very quality was great and shipping was awesome and amazing 😻
Great items!! Sweet seller! I'll be returning! thank you! Great items!! Thank you!! Adorable shirt, a button came super loose
Beautiful dress. Thank you. Packaging is so good. caffeinated_and_curatedSeller
Thank you Melissa !! I truly l appreciate your love and support ✌🏻💚 She has the best taste in shoes! caffeinated_and_curatedSeller
You the BEST 💚💚💚thanks Love all my items ❤️ thank you so much 🙏caffeinated_and_curatedSeller
Thank you 😊 appreciate the love and support !! ❤️ Such a sweet seller! Absolutely got great deals and love all my purchases! Highly recommend her!! I will definitely be back to buy more!!caffeinated_and_curatedSeller
Thank you girl truly appreciate you not only stopping in my show and staying but for purchasing and supporting me 🫶🏻 I’m absolutely obsessed with all of my purchases from Ramona! Every thing is beautifully curated and filled with whimsy 🧚🏼✨ And she is the absolute sweetest! caffeinated_and_curatedSeller
THANK YOU KRISTINE❤️❤️ Your the best!! Guys please check out her show such great vibes !! Absolutely love! Thank you!caffeinated_and_curatedSeller
Thank you so much Pom!! Appreciate the love and support ❤️ Love this seller! super cute stuff. super fast shipping! thank you Romo! 🩶🩶caffeinated_and_curatedSeller
Thank you girl, appreciate the love and support!! Love this Free People zip top! The fit is relaxed without looking sloppy and the fabric drapes beautifully in that slightly oversized vibe that Free People does oh so well. Thank you so much for the awesome freebies chapstick too!💕caffeinated_and_curatedSeller
Thank you Netty , you described the piece perfectly!! So glad it found a home. Always appreciate the support and kindness.🫶🏻🫶🏻