Reviews (50)All good thank you caffeinenchaos67231Seller
your welcome 🙂 Thank you.caffeinenchaos67231Seller
your welcome ☺️ This seller is awesome and I love the glitter and glow. I will be a repeat customer. caffeinenchaos67231Seller
Thank you so much! Im so glad you love it! 😊 goodcaffeinenchaos67231Seller
thank you 😊 Awesome product! Thank you so much!caffeinenchaos67231Seller
your welcome 😊 Thanks for my items fast shipping caffeinenchaos67231Seller
You're welcome! 😊 Morgan is wonderful!!! I pre-bid missed the item! Morgan ran it again for me!!!!! Come bubble wrapped in a BOX!!!! THANK YOU!!!! Can’t wait for your next show!!!! caffeinenchaos67231Seller
Awee thank you so much for the sweet review! 💗🥹 I Can’t wait to see you at the next show!! 💕 arrived perfectly caffeinenchaos67231Seller
Thank you for the review! 😊 very satisfied with my nice cubecaffeinenchaos67231Seller
Thank you so much! 🥰 I’m so happy you’re satisfied with your Nice Cube! 💜 Arrived in cute packaging and FAST! Needoh was even perfectly wrapped in bubble wrap. Bonus popping fun! Can’t wait to get to squeezing!caffeinenchaos67231Seller
Now get to squeezing!! 😂💜 Gotta keep those hands strong and work out that carpal tunnel one NeeDoh at a time! 🤣💪 thank you for the review 💕 SO GOOOOOD!!! this is my fav guys it’s all real and came a day before it said so fast shipping
caffeinenchaos67231Seller
Fast shipping AND the real deal?! I’m really out here overachieving 😂 she hustled me good on this one 😂😂💜 But honestly… worth it!! So happy you love it, and thank you so much!! 🫶✨ Thanks so much! Love the gumdrop! caffeinenchaos67231Seller
Thank you for your order! 💜 We truly appreciate your support and hope you love everything! 😊 Fast delivery, beautiful packaging, and authentic products! I will definitely be purchasing more from this amazing host!caffeinenchaos67231Seller
Aww, thanks, girl! ❤️ I appreciate you more than you know! Loved the purple aumbre packaging with thank you sticker. My NeeDoh’s were professionally packaged in bubble wrap. Host has a special eye for detail. Fast delivery! Will definitely purchase again from mccmor67231!caffeinenchaos67231Seller
Thank you so much for your wonderful review! 😊 I'm so happy you loved the packaging and that your needoh arrived safely. I really appreciate you noticing the little details. I put a lot of care into every order. Thank you for your support, and I can't wait to have you back in another show! 💜 Fast shipping and great quality!!
caffeinenchaos67231Seller
Thank you so much for the kind review! 😊 I'm so glad everything arrived quickly and that you're happy with the quality. I truly appreciate your support and hope to see you again in a future show! 💖 Great seller! Love my items. Will definitely be back 🫶🏻caffeinenchaos67231Seller
Thank you so much for the 5 review! I'm so happy you love your items. I truly appreciate your support and can't wait to have you back! 💕