Reviews (506)Product was exactly as described, excellent value, packaged well, fast shipping, awesome seller Adorable sticker! Great quality. Thank you! ♡♡♡♡ love my goodies!!! TY!!! Love all my new goodies! Packaged well! Great seller! Always perfectly packed! Fun seller and lovely person! Thank you so very much 🫶🏻 oh it's gorgeous, thank-you for shipping it with such care. . Absolutely enamored with my items! And my stickers are PERFECT!! Will be ordering again, thank you so much!! What a beautiful basket of goodies🥰. Packed very well and arrived very quickly. Couldn't be more pleased with this haul. Terrific bargains too. Thanks so much for taking great care with my purchase! The BEST place to shop for a good time!! 🤍 Everything was packaged with care, thank you!! My favorite whatnot seller! Fast delivery! Just what I ordered! Beautiful plates and was packaged really well!! Everything was packaged great and was just the way I expected it. Thank you! Fast shipping! Greatly appreciated the wrapping with care !!! 🥰 Great item! LOVE IT!! THANK YOU FOR TAKING SUCH WONDERFUL CARE IN GETTING TO ME!! & SO FAST!! I APPRECIATE YOU & LOVE YOUR SHOW!! THANK YOU AGAIN💙