Reviews (2,716)Awesome job as always. Great slides. Will continue to. One back. Great job! absolutely wonderful seller she is very friendly and helpful content I received was exactly what was expected plus some packaged great. will definitely return to do business again and would 100% recommend to anyone came great ty ty I love the hello kitty and pit and big ty much love ❤️ 🔥 🔥 🔥 thank you calamity! Always a great show and great slides. Will be back again. Great job! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Mackie is an Excellent seller! great communication, and a smooth transaction from start to finish. I highly recommend this seller to other buyers and would gladly do business with them again! 🔥 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Excellent seller! great communication, and a smooth transaction from start to finish. I highly recommend this seller to other buyers and would gladly do business with them again! 🔥 thnx ! got my package definitely will come for more💃💃💃🔉🔉🔉💃🔉🔉🔉 great water slides and awsome shows absolutely love this women she is a great person and a better friend glad i met her ty again much ❤️ five stars all the way around I love me some Calamity, always have a great time always have great cars in excellent water slides thank you touche Entertaining and helpful host. All items arrived in perfect condition. Thank you! Thank you very much for the giveaway 😀 great product great seller no complains even came separated between the styles Thank you very much for the giveaway 😁 love the amazing waterslide giveaway! it came well packaged, in excellent condition and delivered fast! highly recommend this seller to everyone!!!