Reviews (169)Great sellers great items at an amazing price I just love opening their packages! High quality items for awesome prices! gorgeous crystals at great prices! always a joy to be on their show! You ladies are amazing! Such a great time during the shows and always pack everything so well 💕💕💕 6 stars if I could! I love these gals! Always the most fun and the best deals! I absolutely love everything I got. Amazing ladies to hang out with for a few hours. Will 100% be buying more. 🥰 So cute thank you so much! Great bunch of ladies! Love their show! Awesome crystals at great prices! They truly appreciate and take care of their customers! Gorgeous labradorite pieces! Tysm! 💜💙💚 nice items, fun ladies. thanks I love y'all so much! the givvy was beautiful, but I really wanna thank you guys for the necklace! I absolutely adore, and will wear it all the time 💚 excellent seller highly recommend Extremely unuque and beautiful items at reasonable price. Truly love every piece. Everything is super cute! These ladies have awesome vibes, and everything delivered quickly and nicely packaged 🫶🏻 I would absolutely recommend purchasing from them and I will definitely be purchasing more in the future🥰 By far the best shop on whatnot! Highly recommend. Such a cool givvy!!! Thank you so much! good quality, well packaged and arrived quickly. Absolutely love my experience with these ladies ✨ The bracelet is beautiful. Everything was packaged with so much care, and the quality exceeded my expectations. The seller was also kind, responsive, and professional. Highly recommend to anyone looking for gorgeous crystals and a trustworthy seller! 💎✨