Reviews (22)Great seller with awesome deals The jeans fit perfectly and they are now my favorite jeans for this Fall! 🥰 AND the star sweater is adorable!! Little long on me but I can easily tuck it in the back 🥰 SO happy I happened to swipe into your show! 🙏 I got a bag, lipliner, and a lip oil from a giveaway and this package did not disappoint. Everything was nicely packaged and came cleaned and unopened. I would 100% purchase and join giveaways from them again. Awesome inventory! Pro curators!! Ty for EVERYTHING! 😄💖🙌🌹 Really nice products, clothing and accessories high end stuff, great bargains and awesome sellers. Can’t wait for their next live show. I had such a wonderful experience with this mother–daughter tandem of sellers! 💕 Not only were the items I received of very good quality, but they also went above and beyond by adding thoughtful freebies. Everything was well chosen and showed how much care they put into their shop. Highly recommend them—great products and even greater people behind the business! LOVE LOVE LOVE. Will buy from again. Great sellers! Great deal in perfect condition! Thank you!