Reviews (24)absolutely stunning love the clover bracelet it was a lot heavier than I expected. Pretty items! Thank you so much! great deal thank you!your welcome thanks for shopping with me. Thank you for the great deals. Can't wait to buy moreThanks for shopping with me. Thank you for the deal and for fixing the postage due. Carefully packaged. Thank you. 💕 Unfortunately, I’m sorry I could not give you five stars. I hate not giving five stars. I received a broken item. I tried to reach out to you several times with no answer. I had to reach out to WhatNot who did give me a refund. I know it’s only five dollars but I could’ve used just a Response and that was all but other than that the other two items that I received were fine thank God the tea cups were not broken. The packaging should’ve been bubble wrap, not tissue paper!