Reviews (240)Excellent condition and arrived on swiftly! Thank you so much! I will definitely purchase again💕God bless and may your next show be even greater! Well I did not realize what I was interning was a buyer’s givey because it let me inter. But it did arrive broken. But I still gave you 5 starsSo very sorry. I appreciate the stars. I will send you something extra in your next order. 🫶🫶 everything was fabulous 🌲 This is a gorgeous piece!! Perfect condition, and seller took much care in packaging! Thank you! Loves these folks and their products thank you so much 🙏🏼 my wife LOVES the little doilies you gave me. Love the show and the stuff you sell Lovee my item!! Shipped really fast!
Love her shows and the items I receive Everything was packed to perfection Items came exactly as shown! Even the super old books came wrapped very nicely so no extra damage was done (some were paperback) and I am super happy with my purchases :) Would definitely come back again! Thank you! Fun addition to my collection. Arrived safely and quickly 🙌🏻🤗🌟 Love all my Treasures. Thank you 🙏 ❤️❤️⚙️⚙️⚙️❤️❤️ Wonderful transaction. Items as described and carefully packed Thank you for the doily!! Love these folks and their shows!!! I absolutely love the products I received! Everything was great quality and exactly what I was hoping for. I’m very happy with my purchase and would definitely order again! 💕 Great item! Great seller! love it, it's already in its official spot. Thanks This purse is perfect! I absolutely love it. Thank you! thank you guys so much. they're very personable with a fun show I loved all my cards Thank you so much guys for my chupas.🥰congratulations on your 1K sales 🥳Keep going . We appreciate the deals and the awesome packing