Reviews (48)Brilliant as always thank you 😊 xx Great Items and Lovely Seller 💕 Brilliant, everything was as described. thank you 😊 x Amazing, as described and absolutely lovely seller 100% would buy again Thank you so much 😘 happy with the clothes, quickly delivered. Great service. thank you. Everything perfect 🥰 thankyou so much lovely 🩷 Perfect, thank you so much!💕 Happy as always! Thank you 🫶🏼 lovely items. thank you so much xx Happy with my items thank you received baby clothes that were stained and not mentioned,aswell as faded and bobbled Hi I’m so sorry that this has happened could you give me a message and I can sort something out! I try my best to make sure everything is in a condition I myself would like to receive but I might of missed something, I can only apologise for this! Please message me so we can sort something out! lovely item really pleased Another lovely bundle!! All the clothing items looked brand new some even new with tags! Thank you First time buyer and will definitely be back! What a lovely seller. Good quality clothing at great prices x🩷x Beautiful items thank you so much xx
Amazing thank you so much babe really happy with my items 💖 Another lovely bundle! Lovely seller & items. Thank you so much x