Reviews (66)Just a fresh reminder that there’s good people in this world. Thank you for the panini points🤘🤝Glad it came as u liked, Thanks for the review! Perfectly packaged, awesome product, 10/10 awesome guy very good seller, friendly and shipped fast! AMAZING SELLER, FAST SHIPPING, GREAT PACKAGING, AND TRUSTWORTHY Super fast shipping, secure packaging, fire cards, W seller all around he gives out great steals!!! 🐐 you are the whatnot goat🐐🐐 HE IS THE ABSOLUTE GOAT - ELITE PACKAGING AND FAST SHIPPING - 🐐🐐🐐 Very good seller. The packaging was great and the shipping was very fast!!! Will buy again!
Absolute 🐐- appreciate you broski Camavinga is a baby goat in the making, if he keeps taking notes from Sniper he will be well on his way to being the number one legend. Didn’t receive card
I shipped the card next day, could’ve just token awhile My favorite seller to buy from. Really nice and is patient with buyers. He also has the best internet on the planet. I rate this seller highly and I recommend this seller to anyone looking for awesome cards.
Absolute 🐐 Really good customer service and follow up. I came to him with an issue on condition and he was very accommodating, understanding and provided great communication. Would buy from again. 🍀 🍀🐟🐓🌵🌵🌊🐐🐐🐐Best on the app 🍀 🍀🐟🐓🌵🌵🌊🐐🐐🐐absolute🐐
I recommend buying from this kid. He is easy to make deals with and he ships fast One of my favorite sellers on the app, kind, easy to make deals with, funny, and he ships his stuff fast and with care. 🐐 Preciate it bro, u da real snipiero Thanks for the cards! Great and fast shipping! And thanks for the extra givvys!