Reviews (40)Great stream fast shipping 10/10 Terrific seller all around — great show, communication, and packaging. Thanks again ⚡️🫶⚡️ Came exactly as described no issuesGlad I could get you a nice slab! I ordered my card from Cambridge 4 days ago. It’s here. Amazing packaging my 1st slab ever. I wanted a venasaur for my dad but I seen this and it was my mom’s favorite. They both passed from cancer. It is in amazing condition. Thank you so much for not cheaping out with the shipping and providing the pictures of my order in the app and it being in such great condition.
I’ve ordered things from other sellers 3 weeks ago and still haven’t been shipped!
Thanks so much my mom would have loved this card. I now have a piece of her to hand down to my daughter. #FuckCancer 🙏🏽Hey! I’m so sorry for your loss and glad the slab meant a lot to you! Great stream and fast shipping! Thank you! Good deals, properly packaged and arrived quickly. Thank you! Packaged well and arrived quickly, thank you! 1st ever encounter with a seller that CANCEL my order without my confirmation. I am not happy. MILES the seller auction, sold an Entei promo under comps and was not happy about it. He later message me saying it was damaged and did not mention it on stream. I am well aware he(Miles) literally had it check before stream and marked it $30 on the top loader and was WELL aware or it, but did not sell it to his asking price. Reminder he set starting bid @$10 and got sold @$14. He also blocked me so i cannot message him. I’ve bought many many on different sellers platform and i have not gotten 1 order cancelled even if it was sold under or over. If i buy it under or over comps its because i like the card and i will pay for what i think its worth it for me. This kind of behavior should not be allow and Whatnot needs to ban him (Miles). I’m very sorry you are unsatisfied with this. I can provide proof of the damage on the entei if needed and I understand where you are coming from. This is starting to make me uncomfortable but I get what you’re saying. Thank you 🙏 packaging was great and protective hard asf to open tho 😂
😂😂 no cards getting bent over here Well packaged! Thank you! 😊 Great product arrived fast great the card was in great condition too a1 seller a1 shipper thanks for the awesome deals!