Reviews (1,069)Thank you for the package and givvys! You guys are amazing! My son will love it when he rips for his birthday next week!! Secure and fast/ safe packaging will buy more Packed with care, thanks!!! Review number #17328, I've probably handed over my whole paycheck by now but it is worth it! I picked up some more great singles which arrived in great condition and packaged well. Always appreciate how Cam makes an effort to keep up with the chat and go hunting for cards requested, no matter how small. I think this was the stream where I asked for a bulk bundle of dumb looking cards and Cam delivered 🤣 Cheers x I wasn't crazy lucky on the wheel this time but still walked away with a couple of decent prizes, booster packs and nice EX and V cards. Great vibes as always, and it was all wrapped up and protected well. Thank you x Really nice guy running a great stream
Thank you 😊 Pulled gengar sir from ascended baby and got the gem 1 starters from illustration amazing Cams wheel was epic. Huge slabs and great vibes. I managed to take home a 151 PSA 10 Mew and 151 PSA 10 Mewtwo slab within 6 spins! and those weren't even the biggest prizes with great odds. The slabs even came in their protective bumpers. Thank you x Thanks for my quality cards x Another wheel!! I hit a few 'random EX or V Card' spots this time but did take home a 151 box. The random cards were also semi decent - not crappy bulk. My 151 box was packed really well and arrived in great condition. Much appreciated x I'm a little behind on my reviews (sorry for the spam)... I picked up about 25 or more singles which were all in excellent condition or in the condition expected as shown on screen. I managed to win the generous buyers give away at the end of the stream and I'm still working through $100 worth of coupons!! How crazy is that? Anyway, I recommend you jump in and score yourself some goodies from Cam ✨ This was my second time participating in the wheel and I won sooooo many goodies and had heaps of fun. All my sealed products were in excellent condition and packaged really well. Much appreciated x This was the first of many of Cams wheels I've participated - which has me coming back for more! Cam was happy to facilitate a trade between myself and another buyer which was very kind and appreciated. Thank you packed really well as always, thank you 🙏😃. great stream, I fucking love this guy!!!! First time buying from this seller and really happy with my card! It arrived quickly, was packed really well and was in great condition. Would definitely buy from them again! Great streamer! Fast shipping and everything was packaged great 👍 I’m very happy Great packaging and happy with the card received