Reviews (446)Gorgeous lip liner givvy. Thanks! I love these glasses. Fantastic purchase. I’m so happy. Amazing buy!! I’m so happy you love it👏🏼❤️ Enjoy! Beautiful Gucci card holder, thank you!!I’m happy you love it!!! Thank you for your purchase and review! Enjoy!!❤️ there needs to be more than 5 stars it is spectacular thank u so much. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Aww thank you so much James!!! I hope your wife loves it❤️👏🏻🍾 love your show!! tysm for the givvies!!💕🤗 Beautiful pieces❣️❣️Thank you ❣️ I’m always beyond delighted with my purchases from the Beautiful Cami!💐I love everything in my order those black leather shorts and the little white top with rhinestone straps…Omgoodness looks so gorgeous on! That glittery pink number is so sexy too. I’ll try to take some pics for you.🤗 You really are one of my favorites, love everything about you and your shows and your shipping is the fastest from the East Coast to Hawaii (unreal) everything was packed to perfection too! You truly are amazing my sweet friend and I look forward to your next clean out. Big muah💐😘🦋💕✨💋OMG Retta!!! So happy you love it all!!! Yes, you got amazing grabs love❤️ Thank you for always being part of my livestreams and leaving a review every time! you are so sweet💋 see you next show 👏🏻 They look great with outstanding packaging. Fast shipping too! Yes, they are beautiful LV loafers! Thank you for your purchase and review 🫶🏼👏🏻 Absolutely wonderful clothing! I am very excited to be giving these clothes to my daughter! Thank you again very fast shipping beautiful clothes. Awww! Thank you love! Hope she will enjoy them🫶🏼 Amazing high quality items in good condition! Packaged nicely. Very fashionable. Thank you for your purchase and review love!❤️ Enjoy!! Love the black blazer, thank you so much!😍Yes! It fits nicely right? Thank you!! ❤️👏🏻 Everything came packaged so nicely! I can’t wait to wear my pieces! Thank you!💗Thank you for your purchase and review! Enjoy!❤️ Love the L’agence sandals, pristine condition as described, super comfortable, and stylish.
Thank you so much!😍🌸L’agence is amazing! Love all my shoes, jeans and blazers from them ❤️ Thank you for the review love! Love the Fendi belt, super cute! TYSM!🌸Yay!!! I’m happy you got it and love it!!👏🏻❤️ Thank you for the review!! Love my orders from Cami! She has the best inventory. An amazing seller who never fails to make us feel special with her patience flexibility and those personal notes! 😍highly recommend! Thank you so much for your purchase and review! So happy you love it❤️ enjoy! Cami has beautiful spirit, clothing and packaging!! It was like getting a present! She is a very special person shop with her you won’t regret it !!!Awww thank you so much! Enjoy your beautiful dress❤️👏🏻🥂 Thank you the giveaway 🥰💞🫶 Beautiful items and shipped quickly. The seller added a thank you note and beauty product samples which was a nice touch. I would buy from the seller again. Yay!! I’m happy you love your items!! Thank you so much for your purchase and review!❤️ Beautiful and shipped timely and sent a sweet card. Thank you so much for your purchase and review love! ❤️ Thank you for the lovely givvy! Thank you for joining my stream❤️👏🏻 Everything looked beautiful! Thank you. Yay!!! Thank you love❤️ Enjoy!! Quick shipping, stunning dress, & beautiful packaging ☺️Thank you so much!