Reviews (1,004)Beanzzzz thank you for my amazing wig! You have such a big heart for Hub of Hope that I now have an amazing wig! Thank you for my winky lux surprise too!😘💜 LOVE YOU SO BIG💜😘 I can’t get over the dress! Freaking awesome just like you! And thank you for the wig cap and earrings! Don’t spoil me. Even better than expected! Thank you so much! I love everything! See you soon! Rain train giveaway received and this seller goes above and beyond to deliver great things to her followers. Need some good laughs, a fun time while looking for amazing merchandise....join a show, look at all her amazing merchandise and you will find your falling in love with this seller. Thank you Cammie ! What a fun seller to hang with and I love my hoodie and socks Ty for the extra goodie in my package🌹 if you haven’t come to her show, it’s a must!! Hilarious!!!!! Love every order and Cammie’s shows are way too much fun, y’all! Don’t miss out! Fun show & great host. I’ll definitely be back. Thank you!!💖 Thank you for donating to my classroom!!! I love you!!!! Love you Cammie! you're such a beautiful person God bless you❣️❣️💕💕 Love you, Cammie. Thanks for the little treats!! 💜 Amazing seller with a kind heart, killer sense of humor and fabulous inventory! CAMMIE!! Always a great time in your shows! Everything that comes from Cammiecoolbeanz closet is 🔥!! I've bought many a things from her. Incredible giveaway!!!! Thank you for being amazing!!! Can’t wait to check out your next show! :) My beautiful Cammie, I love you with all my heart.God bless you and remember you are such a genuine soul💗💗 Thank you so much for the giveaway❤️ Love my purchase, always a fun show to watch. Fast shipping and packaged neatly, shop with confidence! Thanks for extra little present. 💝 Thank you cammie for the giveaway. Your shows are fun and you are coolbeanz🌹