Reviews (170)If there was a seller that literally embodies the word “Sweetness” it’s Candice. Please check her out. She’s just simply fantastic. Thank you for the givy. It's greatly appreciated 👍 Candice is amazing! My makeup bags are SO freaking cute! She is the best!!!! Love her shows!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️ Thank you for the givy. They’re cool. I appreciate them and your time. Loved my order! Many thanks Absolutely love her! Come shop your beauty care with Candice!!! What a great seller! I absolutely love watching her shows! Her products are packaged perfectly and delivered fast!! What an amazing seller and has amazing deals! You can’t beat it! Recommend 100/10!! Love you girl!! First purchase and I literally love everything I got❣️ Candice is such a sweetheart and I love her vibe! She’s got everything for the girlies and great deals! I’m def coming back for more🫶🏽🫶🏽tysm ❣️ Thanks so much for the package. Great deals. See you later 🥰🙏 I love everything!!!! Thank you so much 💓 I was so excited to get this package!! I won a few givvys and purchased several items and everything came safe and secure! The prices were amazing and the givvys were awesome! She was so kind and sweet and I can’t wait to shop again! Candice helped me grab exactly what I needed, even during a raid train! Highly recommend! 🤩 Everything was packed with love ❤️. Thanks Candice. Will be ordering again.