Reviews (315)Great beads fast shipping great prices. Tysm Omgoodness Grinch cuteness overload! Thank you so much. I appreciate the quick shipping. Absolutely LOVE everything I received! 💕 Everything is beautiful and even better in person! The quality is amazing, and I love how much care goes into each item. 🥰
Fast shipping too—I love that! 📦💕 And the free gifts were such a sweet surprise! 🎁 Thank you so much! I’ll definitely be ordering again! 💖 late night shopping and good laughs. has amazing products and deals Excellent seller. Great products at great prices. Can always find way too much to purchase. I will be a returning customers. Thank you for always working with me to find what I want. Always love all my stuff!!! love the bows of course, I will be back for goodies, thank you 😊 Love Everything!!! Thanks for quick shipping and amazing prices 🥰 Love everything! Thank you!! Thank you so very much. I appreciate you Love your Lives. Even better love getting the great deals you have. Received my package very quick this time. USPS did not send it to Seattle-YAY! Now I can start to play with all my goodies. I just love the 3D Ariel and Betty Boop. So darn cute! The metal charm beads are fantastic. I need to get another 20 of those. Thank you and I will definitely be back!!! Thank you so much for my items. I got them so quickly. My M&M Beads are so cute 🥰. Packing n shipping was done very well & i appreciate that .A+++ seller Beads and focals are terrific and at a great price. Thank you for a great Live. Love all my spacers and what a great deal! Fast shipping and everything arrived safley!! Thanks ❤️ Omg I love all the beads I received as they were lovely! They came so fast! I love it! Excellent seller, very knowledable of her jewelry. Learned a lot too! Excellent! I'm in bow heaven! thank you so much🥰💕 I always love all my stuff from her, I got beautiful spacers this order!! She packs everything so ot makes it safe, and super quick shipping! Her prices are amazing also! Thanks so much! 💚 Candi Sue always has everything I need and takes time showing me all the pretty things!! Highly recommend purchasing from her Amazing seller with amazing items. Shopping experience is so enjoyable. The young lady that runs the shows is so bubbly and her personality is welcoming. You get a great shopping experience combined with wonderful items and reasonable prices!