Reviews (174)Thank you so much🥰
Love all my stuff My dog broke one of the q-tips lol she and cat love sharing toys thanks for the deals Great show, excellent seller and fast shipping! My dogs loved everything in my order ….i will be. Back ! super fast! pup loves his toy! Quick shipping and great stuff!caninebuddiespetsuppliesSeller
Thank you! Thank you so much for my pet Toys
I really love your shoes
Such a fun guycaninebuddiespetsuppliesSeller
Thank you Love everything! My pups are very happy with the goodies I scored thanks 🙏 caninebuddiespetsuppliesSeller
Thank you Awesome stuff! Awesome seller. Jordan and mom are so sweet ❤️❤️caninebuddiespetsuppliesSeller
Thank you Amazing as always!caninebuddiespetsuppliesSeller
Thank you Repeat customer happy again 💜🫶caninebuddiespetsuppliesSeller
Thank you Makes my pup happy every time 😁 great seller fast shipping caninebuddiespetsuppliesSeller
Thank you tysm, great lil toys, and great game winner prize. HappySales🪻🙃🪻caninebuddiespetsuppliesSeller
Thank you Great deals!caninebuddiespetsuppliesSeller
Thank you Fricken Amazing!!!💗💗caninebuddiespetsuppliesSeller
Thank you Box arrived damaged but all products where all still accounted for and not damaged. My girl will love it all. Thank you.caninebuddiespetsuppliesSeller
Oh my gosh. That is so horrible. I wish I could have delivered it by hand. I can’t wait to see more of your new puppy! Mail carriers really need to be more gentle with packages. Thank you for the review. I hope that doesn’t happen again ❤️🐾 Super friendly. Easy to purchase from. Will be back to purchase more! Great host! Fast shipping with good products 💜 Nova was very IMpatient about opening her box from you! She was stealing things before I had a chance to fully open them! She is very picky about her treats, but it was like she was on crack trying to get in that box! Thank you for making it fun and easy! We will be back! Amazing deals!!!! Thanks Jordan I appreciate you and so do my babies!