Reviews (439)love the personalised santa sacks amazing quality. thankyou x Thank you for my givvy! Amazing as always ❤️❤️ Amazing products fantastic quality thanks hells As always fantastic brilliant thank you 🙏 Absolutely fantastic thank you 🙏 Amazing customised goodies beautiful seller thank you 🙏 Tea towels are fabulous Thankyou Absolutely over the moon with my order. The quality of my photo slate is amazing and packaging was fantastic!! Absolutely gorgeous slate. So so pleased with the way the original image was brightened up and made to look so much fresher and vibrant. The slate is heavy and amazing quality. It was packaged beautifully and can’t thank both of you enough for the whole package. Thank you so much 🌷🌷xx Amazing work on customs thank you 5A⭐️ Amazing sellers... Charlene I love my wallets.Thank you Thank you so much for my lovely purchases. Beautiful seller 😘 absolutely fantastic ✨️♥️🙏 Authentic Gucci wallet, thank you ☺️ Fabulous delivery love the bag Thankyou Great bargains lovely seller All in excellent condition, thank you x thanks for my things hells brilliant fantastic great lady canny gifts are amazing in what they do xx Great prices. Fast shipping and even sent a cute package with a pack of sweets and eye masks things. Thank you so much. I’m super happy and a perfect little surprise. Thank you soo soo much ❤️ I bought the Tin. Its absolutely beautiful. Helens shows are amazing she makes the gifts live too which is brilliant.Great business great people would definetely recommend following and bookmarking her shows. 💚💚💚 if I could give 10 🌟 I would ❤️ I ordered a personalised tin. very easy process to send the image i wanted on it. Prices are really transparent so you can see what products are available to make a decision as to what you want. within 5 mins of sending my image,Helen tweaked it to make it work. i was asked if I was happy with the design before the print process began. I watched live,my tin being made and then was shown it live on the show.Really impressed. it arrived yesterday and honestly, I love it so much, thanks to Helen you are great,fabulous and so good at what u do ❤️✨️❤️