Reviews (584)Holy Grail !!! , anywhos thnx my girl for my nostalgic purchase didn’t think l deserved it but here we are I’ll be back 🔜 . 😍🫰🏾🥰 Beautiful thank you so much! Thank you so much for the beautiful crystals, great deals, & fast shipping! I appreciate you! 🫶🏼 Wow! such stunning quality pieces!! all are perfect! fash shipping too! will buy more from you! thank you! Love this holder, Already using it ! Great sellers 💙🌺 Woah! My order came in like 2 days… I would definitely order from this seller again! I bought from the shop not a live & i’m super satisfied! The item came in perfect condition and came just like shown in the shop listing! The shipping was super fast and delivery as well! Thank You so much, I will definitely be back! ☺️ Perfect item and fast shipping! Thank you, Lisa! (Also, thank you for the Chapstick!) I appreciate you! 😘 Thanks for the fast shipping and great price!! very happy Lisa is amazing Super awesome! Can’t wait for another show! Thank you! Packaged well. Amazing crystals I loved them all so much thank you!!! I love my holy grails!! Thank you Lisa ❤️❤️ super fast shipping. Lovely packaging. And the candy was such a sweet touch. thank you so much! love my little Dino's! love! and thanks for the extra goodies! Thank you so much they are beautiful love it thank you thank you thank you! so many wonderful items 😍 thank you! Literally the best human ever!! Thank you so much! Lisa is a great seller! She offered me a wonderful deal at a price I couldn't pass up! She shipped very fast and items were packaged with care. Great seller! 😊 everything authentic & packaged well! 🫶