Reviews (3,255)The enameled Buffalo nickel necklace is very nice I love it. thank you! Amazing pieces! I will definitely be back!! Very pretty Mother of pearl, coral and jade necklace. Nice pendant! thank you! Beautiful scrimshaw. Thank you 😊 Nice vintage item as shown.Well priced,packed,shipped fast.Ty! Donna is an amazing host with amazing taste in jewelry! You can trust that your items will make it safe and be of top quality! BEST show!!! 🔥🔥 Thanks for all my baubles! Love my treasures..ty Mermaid! Love it! Great price, too! I was in love with this ring online and even more in person! The darker gem appeared black online and in person (at first), but after shining a light on it I realized it was a garnet (which just so happens to be my birthstone), so I was very excited. Store shipped quickly after I purchased and even sent a sticker with it! Would definitely shop here again Thanks for all of my pretties! Love them all!❤️