Reviews (33)absolutely an awesome streamer! thank you for the extras! cardboardbankruptcyclubSeller
Very welcome. Hope purchase was delivered correctly and no ruined cards. One of the best streamers on whatnot. Great vibes. Great prices, great product great. Shipping just plain great! amazing seller with fast shipping!cardboardbankruptcyclubSeller
Gotta keep the family happy. Ty again best of the best!cardboardbankruptcyclubSeller
I appreciate it OG Great stream! Sent quickly and very well packaged! Thanks brocardboardbankruptcyclubSeller
Very welcome. Streaming this Friday. Cleaning out rest of stuff. One of the best and most honest sellers in the game! I will always support this stream! Super fast shipping and packaging was perfect will definitely order again from seller Beautiful cards! Thank youcardboardbankruptcyclubSeller
Yay. We’re so happy you got your cards safely. Wife and I want to thank you for helping out and look forward to future purchases and or just hanging out with out. Amazing seller. Great cards, low prices, fast shipping and pro packaging. Thank you so much!cardboardbankruptcyclubSeller
Awesome. Thank you so much. We look forward to having you again. Stay tuned we have some bigger things planned. Very great seller will buy again from him shows market value before bidding packing is one of the best if not the best I’ve seen on this app 10 stars if I could!!!cardboardbankruptcyclubSeller
Means the word to us. Hope to have you again and stay tuned for some bigger things to come.