Reviews (797)Card came with damaging to the top due to tape on the top loader? Had problems they helped a lot will watch and buy they got here fast thank u Said it was delivered and it wasn’t Packaging was weird. Had multiple cards shoved into each top loader. in good condition thank you Great shipping and fast arrival fart in the jar/10 thanks Cards were good and arrived on time. Only note I would say is maybe a little more protection when shipping via envelope? Always love what I get from cardboardlunchbreak, they’re the best ❤️❤️❤️ It came to me with all the cards wet and had water damage So happy with my purchase, got a slab off the wheel from them and I love it , thanks❤️❤️ Card was well packaged and looks so cool! Even put in a cool sleeve. Fast shipping and great experience! Won a $70 slab for $10 because I trusted the process with this streamer Thank u my son loves them..! My card came sandwiched between two cards, and bent out of shape.