Reviews (37)fast shipping, cards came in good condition I hate to leave a bad review but the shipping was very bad the cards came in horrible condition Thank you great packaging!
Packaging was not great. Tape all over the card. So tape still can’t remove. Not satisfied Thank you for letting me know just trying to keep the card safe This guy is a thief send him to jail sent me wrong card I order a Rome Odunze downtown sent me an avocado in a box what’s his problem get him banned Once again, you have only won a free giveaway and you never ordered a card you have only won giveaways and I never sent you an avocado. You won three giveaways on three separate accounts just to scam me. Please ignore. nb16 gn216 and breaks_101 these users are the same person and make false reviews Should be in jail is a criminal and leaked my address please don’t buy from him I’m saving you timePlease do not make false reviews. I have never leaked your address. Shipped the wrong thing I bought a 400$ card and sent a pack of score a treat
did not spend $400 you want a free giveaway so stop lying and making false reviews please Purchased a Paul skenes card, then after item was supposedly shipped they were caught trying to resell the item they had already sold to me for hundreds, I received a junk damaged card in place of the one I actually purchased. They also gave me blocked. Do not buy from these people This kids a thief, don’t trust him at all. Doesn’t ship correct cards. WILL SCAM YOU!!!We apologize for mess up in the shipping we sorted it out with you Great condition and came tightly sealed and was very cheap please buy from this vendor! Didn’t ship the correct card. The kid is a thief. Do not buy I’m sorry about what happened. I’m not a thief. Please don’t call me a thief.