Home
Browse
Become a Seller
Log in
Sign up
cardfusionxx
Scott
Message
Follow
5.0 (22
Reviews
)
•
3d
Avg Ship
•
143
Sold
598
Following
•
173
Followers
5.0 (22
Reviews
)
•
3d
Avg Ship
•
143
Sold
598
Following
•
173
Followers
I sell Pokemon and Football card to help raise for a car! 🚗 I also enjoy opening packs and having fun!
Message
Follow
Shop
Shows
Reviews
Clips
Home
Log in
Sign up
Browse
Become a Seller
Help & Legal
Privacy Policy
Terms & Conditions
Contact Us
FAQ
v20261010-0100
Reviews (22)
shoopydagreat
8/29/2026
5.0
Great cards , all arrived safe, thx man
See more
juliorz713
8/6/2026
5.0
thank u I got my delivery today 🙂
See more
dookiepaste
6/18/2026
5.0
A+++++ highly recommended 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank You!!
See more
knoxqwed
6/13/2026
5.0
straight to the pc
See more
knoxqwed
4/25/2026
5.0
w w and w
See more
clutchcards23
4/4/2026
5.0
I would marry CardFusionXX if I could
See more
clutchcards23
4/4/2026
5.0
Best purchase of my life
See more