Reviews (1,237)Amazing! Super satisfied! Came in this time no issues! Thank you again for getting this to me
Thank you for getting my card to me and thank you for the deal. 5 stars
great cards in great condition thnx very much I'll definitely shop here again item was what I ordered and package nicely. #399 had heavy blemish like marker Beautiful card. One of my favorites! It’s in excellent condition and shipped FAST! Cards came fast in the condition I purchased them. Would definitely buy from again! Tysm, friendly professional and secured package. Excellent stream and shop Great streams! Zero issues with the cards, always in great condition! Thank you for the giveaway as well! ☺️ Awesome channel had alot of fun thank you The cards look great, thanks again was a pleasure to watch your show. 😃 Thank you for the kind words!! Great delivery, stream, and prices!