Reviews (272)one of my absolute favorite streamers! Cardimom is always on the lookout for cards I am looking for and does her best to fulfill. thank you as always! Cardimom strikes again!!! This lady is the definition of upper echelon as far as a seller and a person!!! She has a great selection of cards always serving up great deals and her live streams are absolutely amazing. It is an absolutely enjoyable time. I cannot get enough of this woman. She is so awesome. Not to mention she has fast shipping and secure packaging. I highly recommend shopping with cardimom!!!! The best seller on whatnot. Everything I buy from her is well packed and always on time. terrific as always! thank you cardimom! all cards are in great shape. shipping was fast and well protected. can't wait to make future purchases. one of my absolute favorite streamers! thank you Cardimom! Great auction with even better pricing! My items were professionally packaged, and arrived in a timely manner. It’s not my last time to watch one of her auctions!! Cardamom always makes her streams fun and enjoyable. a top notch streamer. thank you Cardimom! Amazing Stands... I will be buying much more from this stream! highly recommend seller. she has got to be one of the best on the site. she is amazing Good but could have came in a top loader Shopping with Cardimom is ALWAYS a great time!!! She’s so sweet and kind!!! Plus, she has great cards, great deals, fast shipping, and secure packaging!!! I enjoy her live streams as well!!! It’s always an enjoyable time!!! Items came well protected and promptly! Really fun stream that I will look forward to making more purchases! Outstanding seller! Thanks! does an awesome stream, fair pricing and always personable and great to chat with! thank you cardimom! I highly recommend seller. she is one of the best sellers on the app. Couldn't recommend any higher Cardimom rocks! Thank you so much for your kindness! ❤️🙏🏻