Reviews (357)Amazing! Even better in person. Thank you and my son loves them. Good dude, shop with confidence I have officially discovered that Cardinal4Life is dangerously talented! 🎨🔥
I went in looking for some new profile pictures and a reel, and what I got back was absolutely AMAZING!
Seriously, I was expecting something cool. Instead, Cardinal apparently decided I needed a complete Hollywood-level makeover. 😂🎬
The profile pics were incredible, the reel was fantastic, and for about five minutes I genuinely considered hiring a publicist and announcing my world tour. 😭😂
But WAIT… THERE’S MORE!
Somehow, on top of getting all this awesome work done, I WON A BEARBRICK TOO! 🐻🔥
So let me get this straight… I get amazing artwork, a killer reel, AND a collectible?!
At this point, I’m afraid to go back because I might accidentally leave with a record deal and a Netflix documentary. 😂
Five stars for Cardinal4Life! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Incredible talent, awesome experience, and someone I’ll absolutely be using again!
CAME FOR THE ART, LEFT WITH A BEARBRICK AND A BIGGER EGO! 😂🐻🔥 Great price and seller ! Shoes in great condition Fast shipping. Easy to work with. Great overall experience. Highly recommend. Great products. Awesome seller and great shoes with fast shipping every time! Communication is top notch and trustworthy! Awesome experience. Thanks 🙏 again brother Amazing shoes. Better than shown. A+++ seller. Fast shipping and very well packaged. Absolutely worth the price. Thank you 🙏 Amazing seller and has some of the best size 13 collection on the app Absolutely an amazing person to work with! His communication is too notch and the quality of his product is perfect. I couldn’t not recommend him enough!!Thank-you for the kind words Great seller and items with very fast shipping every time. Thanks 🙏 again brother thank you for trusting me again Russ,
Hands down you are the Mann. 100% satisfied with my purchase! The ordering process was smooth, the item was packaged beautifully, and the communication was excellent. Will definitely buy from them again. 💚5️⃣⭐️🫡much appreciated. always try my best Great seller and great clean shoes. Fast shipping and very trustworthy seller! Thanks 🙏 brother thank you for the kind words Amazing shoe and amazing price! Amazingly packed shoes were definitely taken care of all package they also were in amazing condition just as shown A++++ if you are a size 13 I definitely recommend shopping with Cardinal4lifeThank you. always do best awsome products @ great prices and the thumbnails he makes are second to noneappreciate it. I love doing thumbnails for everyone Cardinal!!! Thank u so much for the deal. Fair prices, & the items were very well protected. Appreciate that! appreciate it. I do my best to assure product is padded to best of my ability Appreciate the fast response I had my shoes with in 3-4 days after I purchased
thank you. nothing worse than having to wait. i do my best to get them out next day My guy! as always. much appreciated Has the best size 13 collection on the app in great condition. Super well protected during shipping would highly recommend shopping with if you’re a size 13. awsome thumbnails hes made multiple for me and love them all...and has killer deals on shoes and 400% bricks amazing purchase!! thank you so much...