Reviews (119)One of the best purchases of fishing lures and related items I have ever made on Whatnot. Couldn’t believe the great deals and I couldn’t wait to get my shipment (which didn’t take very long). I was absolutely pleased with the quality of the Urchins, bait balls, glide baits and neoprene rod sleeves I received. The prices were unbelievable and I’ll be a repeat customer for sure. Customer service is excellent and you can tell that they put a lot of work into their shoes, which are a lot of fun, with very little downtime. Thanks for taking pride in your product and your shows, and thanks for doing it the right way! Y’all support this couple and buy a bunch of stuff from them! Fish On!!! Nice products
Great prices
Quick shipping Thank you!!!!
Fast shipping 5 stars all the way. love the pre drilled holes ty Order arrived on time and everything was great. Quality is awesome can’t wait to get out on the water with these new purchases. Love your show. This seller is awesome great products and even better live show. Can’t wait to purchase more from them. I ordered my first glide bait from them about a week ago or so and ended up losing it to a monster! Just got my first batch of glide baits in today and will be getting my next batch tomorrow! Absolutely love these guys! They put on the best shows that I have seen on this app, make it very fun and enjoyable to watch, and have the best vibes! You will not be disappointed at all in doing business with them! They also respond very fast if you have any questions or if you want to share your fishing pics/trip with them. Hunter and Kaity, thank you guys so much for everything and to a lifelong customer and friendship!🤘🏼🔥🎣 Great deals, amazing Show!! Big fun!!Will definitely be back!! 5 🌟 Hella deals along with fast shipping … yup!!!! Definitely a seller to check out and buy from! Very good buy and giveaway Picked up one of the most realistic big glide baits I’ve ever seen for a steal from cardinal! Thing is a beauty for sure! Thanks again much appreciated it! Cardinalcurrent is awesome vibes and I’ll definitely be a repeat customer! Shipping and Packaging were top notch shipped fast! Great shows!! great looking baits, looking forward to trying them out 👍🏽 Best giveaway I’ve ever won Items were all as described, highly recommended seller Fast and great! Thanks for the givvy! Ready to buy on your next show! fast shipping,great seller. Very good show,I would personally recommend this young couple to anyone looking to have a good auction experience ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Excellent. Can’t wait to get them out on the water.