Reviews (7,162)Honestly one of the best streamers on Whatnot. Honest and entertaining 10/10 🔥🔥🔥 Love ❤️ the cards & fast delivery & thank u 🙏 😍 🤩 Always the best service and wonderful people! Always a great experience! Thank you for the givvy! You have a great show! Ended up pulling the Ponyta from the Gem Packs!! Thanks again! packaging was perfect and came sooner then listed if u havent checked out card and his wife thai top tier sellers on this app !! Great people got it to me fast and was a pleasure to talk with them
One of the best if not the best stream across the entire platform. Husband and wife duo that goes above and beyond to make the experience better than expected! I can honestly say that Cardizhard is the most trustworthy, thoughtful, honest , caring and kind streamers on the app. Even if the stream didn’t go as planned, they will make sure to help out where they can. Shows are based off what the customer/ community wants and their family environment/ culture is what makes them so special and unique. 10/10 ++
If you aren’t actively involved in this stream then I promise you are missing out. No pressure. Everyone is welcome to just hang out and ask questions. Streamer has tons of knowledge and experience and will help answer any questions you have in any conversation you have.
I never write reviews but I can’t set idle and not encourage everyone to give them a try. You won’t leave disappointed I promise! Thanks for the givvy! cool card! One of the best cards I won on a givvy!!! thank you so much!!! Always a nice calm stream one of the best on the app ❤️ Item came in great condition. Packaging very good. thank you. Great shipping Awesome! 😎 y’all are great cards were in great shape. thank you. Awesome vintage card and shipping was fast thank you!!
Fast shipping. Card was sleeved and in a toploader. Arrived undamaged.