Reviews (202)Bruce hooked ya boy up !!! Thank you my guy see ya on the next one Awesome streamer great product great person proud to call him brother Awesome streamer great product great person proud to call him brother Awesome streamer great product and person proud to call my brother Awesome streamer great product great person proud to call my brother fast and secure shipping . Great breaker !!!!! Awesome streamer great cards and person 🫡🫡 Awesome streamer great cards an proud to call my brother 🫡🫡 Thanks man! Beautiful!! The breath was hot thanks for the gum!! lol Never got the package leaving bad reviews off a giveaway that was a single card shipped with no tracking you didn't buy anything check with your mail man u should stop being cheap an buy something to get upgraded shipping it's scumbags like u that make this app bad ugh ppl like u need help yo Awesome streamer great cards and person proud to call him brother Fast shipping great stream Bruce is an amazing person with fun shows. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thx man it was great all the cards came in then I see I don’t got the big card I hit the Jonathan Kent u said I was like 200 it’s okay tho thanks for the cards man much love I have the damaged card if you want it I’ll ship it brother but it’s beat up Awesome streamer great person and cards present W man lots of love for him even throw free happy pack In Fun break , fast shipping
Bruce is an amazing person and I had the privilege of getting to hangout recently in one of his streams with him and a the lovely momochanel and had a wonderful time. Bruce thanks again brother for being an amazing person not to many people like you and Momo left. Appreciate the extra Love Bro 👍👍