Reviews (2,965)Always 5 stars! One of the goats 🐐 Thanks so much for a great price on the 1/1 and the 1st print cards you are the best A breaker that knows the product they are selling. Always a fun time! Thanks Ian for hooking me up with the box greatly appreciate, I take the good with the bad and it’s always fun thanks again brother thanks for the cards! much appreciated packaged well. fast shipping. nice, honest breaker. Excellent seller. Never had any issues with Metal. He’s honest, upfront and reliable. Hit a 1/1 with him and it arrived safely the following week. I can trust that what I hit a card, it will arrive and if by chance there is an issue, he’ll make it right. A+ seller on WN. Amazing show as always. Thanks!! amazing & Beautiful cards great time brother. prefect packaging 📦 A+++ A great experience all around!