Reviews (1,061)got here fast and packed nicely Loved the stream. Glad I got to pick up some cards in lot deals and appreciated the quick shipping and packaging. W cards and great streamer!!! Fast shipping and good packaging Cards arrived quick in good condition. Card arrived exactly as described and seen in the show! Fast shipping also! Thank you!! Go out with a bang I suppose. Game cracked in center, unplayable would ruin the ps2. Sloth is a fantastic seller. Got myself back into rebuilding a brand new PS2 collection. Bought a few things from him starting with the console itself and a bunch of games. Hope he comes back someday! Thanks for all the great purchases! Blessing under the sun 🫡😂😂
Super Fast Shipping! Packaged really well and games in good shape! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Amazing Games & Incredible Deals
Fantastic experience all around. The games were in great condition, exactly as described, and priced at cheap, unbeatable deals. Shipping was fast, and everything was packed extremely well and professionally, showing real care for the items.
Perfect for collectors or anyone looking for quality games at great prices. I’ll definitely be buying again—highly recommended seller! Quick shipping, I've received multiple games with no issues as described and packaged well. Thanks! Great Seller Always Give The Best Deals Highly Recommend
great guy helped me out will definitely be back games all came in good condition and were packaged amazingly. thank you Fast shippin. Good show good games thanks again! Sloth is one of my go-to’s when I’m on the hunt for PS2 games. Packaged well, great selection and very fair. I’ll keep coming back.