Reviews (317)SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!!!!This guy is a total scammer bought 14 cards from him and won a /25 Kevin alcantara as a givvy and he sends me 5 shitty cards I didn't buy and when confronted he said he messed up and he would send me some awesome cards by Monday I got nothing. These cards were my sons. birthday present and he knew this. BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE this guy is a scammer sends wrong stuff, you ask him about missing items he gives excuses, puts it off saying wait to see if it comes in the mail he did t ha e tracking number for a mysterious 2nd pkg he said i must have had. now he blocked me so I cant message him, nor ha e I seen what I purchased more than 2 weeks after he said he would refund me. no refund, no update, straight ghost mode! what a piece of s*$%t. scared me out of over $300 and isnt man enough to make it right.. BUYER BEWARE . all these bad reviews are from his last few streams before he went ghost mode!! thanks whatnot for allowing scammers to rip people off! BUYER BEWARE!!!! He sells the same purchased cards over and over every stream then sends people his junk wax. A group of us are in the process of getting him shut down BUYER BEWARE
Seller sold me an ($80) bundle of 2 cards which he said was a steal. I received the cards and comped them out, 1 card was ($5) and the other was ($20). Don’t buy from this seller unless you’re lookin to get scammed. And check your comps before buying because I guess we can’t trust our sellers. Should’ve read the reviews.
I ordered and paid for an on card Auto. I also won a giveaway of an auto.
I received… neither.
****BUYER BEWARE**** I made 5 purchases on this stream and this seller sent me random junk cards instead of the cards I purchased. Based on his recent feedback, I took a video recording the opening of his package as proof. I have also taken several screen shots of him selling the same card he sold me on 3 other occasions on Whatnot. The card had the same serial number on each sale. I have also seen and recorded him selling the same numbered Elly purple logofractor atleast 5 separate times now along with a multi color Alvin Kamara patch, and a handful of other cards that I have records of. His former user ID was "pacificnwsports" and has been listed on popular whatnot "scammer" pages online due to the amount of people that have been affected. The shipments are coming from Aaron Cochran located in Everett, Washington. Hopefully he changes his illegal and deceitful practices before the Everett Police Deparment get involved. ****BUYER BEWARE**** Don’t buy from this guy all he does is scam I spent $10 on a Nick Kurtz rookie card and he sent me 2 base cards.You spent a whole 10 dollars for a NICK KURTZ AUTO lmfao you crazy lmfao Did not ship what I won. Sent a Nick Pivetta /250 for Gavin Kilen Auto /150, then sent an Altuve to 75 in place of an Elly to 75.That’s incorrect and I have messaged you several times about this and you never respond so if you don’t answer I can’t fix it. When you sell as many cards as I do you are bound to run into a few missed orders. If you see 90% of my reviews things go great Buyer Beware!. I had had a couple very small issues that I have overlooked because it was never anything really serious until this month. 3 weeks to get part of my order even dropped off at post office. I ordered from different shows through the beginning middle of August. last show I watched buyer was reselling cards that I had purchased and other people noticed the same thing. When buyer was called out he quickly and abruptly ended the show. I messaged Hoping to get somewhere noticing My orders not yet dropped off from two weeks previous. He assured me all would be sent. today orders arrived. Only received 5 of the dozen items that I had actually ordered, random base cards w/ no explanation floating around in the bubble mailer Corners all destroyed. Random stacks of 1988 topps and 2026 boman paper base amd topps finest thatI didn't order. Missing was a yamamoto logofractor givvy, 2 Payton Tolle Autos and a 2nd Shohey/roki/yama star clusters I bought. $200+ fuckjob AVOID!!Did you recieve your cards yet sir??? Fast shipping, great packaging, and awesome cards. Thank you!!Thanks for the positive words much appreciated I ordered several cards. I received exactly what I ordered, but there was one card a patch card of Charles Woodson that was stuffed in a regular size top loader, 1 of the corners got messed up. So sorry that happened how can I fix this sir??? got everything as ordered and some extra! thank you appreciate the fast shipping, great packaging and accuracy. Had to pay extra shippingShipping is expensive for everybody right now not just you sorry about that!!! always remember the more cards you buy the cheaper the shipping gets Thanks Aaron for the great cards
5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Awesome cards!! Fast shipping! And will be back for future shows Awesome cards! And had fun in the stream Awesome seller with great inventory. Highly recommend! Cards arrived in perfect condition—honestly, it looks better than the video! 😆 Packed securely, shipped quickly, and exactly as described. 5+ seller. I would definitely buy from them again.Thank you I appreciate your kind words I work hard at having good cards for yall at great prices and accompanied by great shipping!!!!