Reviews (212)Super cute clays, great prices, packed with care and shipped quickly. Thank you! Absolutely love everything. Thank you so much for your help in my search. Plus for gifting the extra. Of course! Thanks so much ❤️ Always has the best supplies! She’s the best! Very happy with my purchase. Packaged well Good quality clays, I love them all. Ty 😊Thank you! Hope to see you again!! She is the best and has the best deals!
Thank you for the adorable clays. Thank you! Hope to see you again Love them! Thank you! Thank you for your support Such great babies...one of my stupid mail ladies threw my package on the porch (watched her do it on video) & dont know if she or someone else in shipping was rough but popped my Boo baby head off but thankfully Im sure I can fix it which wasnt sellers fault cause she did bubble wrap them up thankfully which would have been alot worse if she didnt & seller was the one being rough with them. But will be back for more adorable babies!! Thank u love! I’m so sorry this happened! Love the clays! Thank you for shipping quickly, packing with care, great prices and variety. So happy you love them! Hope to see you again soon Love all the pen building supplies! Thank you for shipping quickly, packing with care, great prices and variety. I appreciate your support ❤️ Always has the best items! And so quick to ship just love it 😊 Thank you for all your support ❤️❤️ Great great. Thanks so much.🩷💜🧡 Absolutely cute thank you so much shipped with care my daughter loves her Coraline clay💙💛Thank you so much! Hope to see you again! ❤️ I absolutely loved all the clays I purchased!Thanks! Hope to see you again! thank you 😊 💕 the clays are amazing