Reviews (79)Always has some creative and amazing pens and amazing deals!! Super sweet 💗 love my freebies Thank you so much Carlee! You are the absolute best. I always enjoy seeing what you create. You are amazing. Everyone please check out Carlee’s show.🥰 I enjoy every purchase I make from Carlee. She is the absolute best. She goes above and beyond to make your purchase memorable. She is such a giving soul. Thank you!🥰❤️ Always great products from Carlee. She’s a sweet person and high on my favorite people list!!❤️ fast shipping and packaged nicely. Thank you for the extra goodies This seller has amazing items. Her pens are so beautiful. Will buy again! Super cute pens great packing! In love with my gifts 🎁 💜 highly recommended! Amazing price.. definitely a steal!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
All the stars for Carlee! Beautiful items at great prices, packaged with care & shipped fast! 🤩
Thank you so much! 🐢💜✨ I had fun in this show! She makes great pens at decent prices. The packaging was so secure. Shipping was quick! I even got an extra goody!! 💜💜💜 thank you so much! fast shipping! AMAZING PENS!!! Carlee did an absolutely amazing job creating my custom pens! Every pen was beautifully designed, carefully made, and even more impressive than I expected. You can immediately see the time, creativity, and attention to detail she puts into every piece. Each design is unique, eye-catching, and truly one of a kind. The quality of her work is outstanding, and I’ve already received so many compliments on them!
Carlee is also an incredibly sweet, kind, and thoughtful person. She was wonderful to work with, listened carefully to what I wanted, and made the entire experience so enjoyable. You can tell that she truly cares about her customers and takes great pride in making them happy. I highly recommend Carlee to anyone looking for a beautiful custom pen and a genuinely wonderful person to create it. I couldn’t be happier with my pens, and I will definitely order from her again! 💕. such great custom pens. 😊 love my orders every time! ty Carlee, thank you so much. I always enjoy receiving your packages. Carlee, you are so amazing. What a fabulous seller. Shop her shows. She cares so much, and I will continue to support this wonderful soul. The Keychain i received as a giveaway is absolutely gorgeous 😍 ill definitely be back to support this seller !! I love this lady and her pens! She makes beautiful and whimsical custom pens. i will come back again and again to buy her things. 💕 💞 ♥️ This seller is amazing! Thank you for the givvy!! Great prices and fast shipping as always. Joel loved his pen. Thank you so much thank you for everything. We love you, Carlee. Crazy good seller, love her❤️ Carlee, you know I enjoy every item I receive from you. You are truly one of the best. Thank you so very much for all my gifts!❤️ See you soon