Reviews (14)Packaged well and shipped fast. Wow wow wow.the butterfly , heart,sphere Just awesome beautiful crystals! thank you so much awesome buyers givvy! love the little buddy! Thank you so much for my buyers givy and the pieces I purchased. Hope your new page is successful. Thanks so much for everything! This was my first purchase from this host and channel, and everything arrived safely and super well-packaged. I hope your live streams continue to grow and reach even more people. Wishing you all the best! ✨🙌 Absolutely beautiful pieces! Safely wrapped and amazing steals! Thank you so much! Love your shows and learn soooo much!!! Grant materials! Quick shipping and an incredible team! I love seeing them starting this new channel! Everything arrived secure and was packaged amazing. Thanks so much for taking the time to wrap and protect the items individually. well appreciated 👏 wow I cant thank you guys enough for the great crystals. each one carefully wrapped and some come with descriptions. I am so happy to have found you. thank you for including a receipt. so many sellers dont include receipts and it really makes it hard to watch every video to match items against bank statements. prices like $3.17, 8.44 , 5.28 , 1.06 are such common numbers from Whatnot so my entire bank statement is filled with these repeating numbers with same dates . when I have a receipt i can easily find which ones go to this or that seller then I know exactly where funds go. it may not be important to some people, but to me a detailed person a description and receipt makes a huge difference. I take my finances very serious and I like to know where my money goes. Thank you so much for everything. Definitely will be back . got 6 different materials and every one were perfect.