Reviews (47)I totally forgot that I bought this. Just received it in good condition and quality. Will order again Yo Carolina boy66 thanks fucking love it very nice well be bying that other rope from you just remember 26 inches 8 or 9 mm I haven’t forgotten I just got to get threw some stuff but thanks for everything everybody needs to bye something from this man you will be happy again thank you so much Appreciate the moissanite carrot w giveaway Great chain fits perfect with my pendant Jesus piece looking 🔥 now thanks to you 10/10 will definitely buy more if you could get stainless steel ear rings! Came on time, order was complete, items were good quality. I’ll order from this seller again. Received My Chain Very Quickly! Very Nice! Flawless Transaction! Thanks 😊 Fast shipping and great service. Great quality as well Love my jewelry.. thank you! Stop in to this seller channel to give him a try bought a cuban chain. it arrived fast. then the chain is self is a nice solid piece. really looks better in person then when I saw it on camera. I will definitely buy from here in future and recommend this channel to anyone else. ring arrived quickly, but it is super tarnished on the links. but for the price, I guess I shouldn't complain. I love it so much thank you will be shopping again