Reviews (71)Beautiful ornaments. Thank you so much. The west Germany bumpy is one of my favs. Very nice vintage Christmas items. Everything was just as shown. Thank you very much for all the putz houses and extra beads! Heather has such beautiful ornaments! I’m so happy with my purchases. They all arrived in perfect condition and were packaged really well. Bookmark these shows! Love these ornaments! Fast shipping too! Thank you! Great vintage Christmas items! Will buy from shop again. So great! Thank you for the beautiful ornament!! Vintage goodness from a great seller! Quality items as always. Very well packaged with quick shipping. I recommend this seller 100%! Excellent seller! Very well packaged! Will definitely do business again! I love my ornament and the giveaway was lovely! Thank you! once again items arrived on time and impeccably packaged. Thank you so much I've really enjoyed your shows. It all arrived safe! Thank you! Cutest little ornament ever!! Thank you so much!! Fast shipping and good packaging Thank you! This is a beautiful ornament 💖🎅🏻 Beautiful and perfectly packaged Perfect shape great purchase. arrived quickly and was packaged extremely well. Thank you so much, can't wait to display these Putz homes!