Reviews (175)Nice top and fast shipping. Thanks! Wow! My skirts are gorgeous! Thank you for bringing us quality pieces at a great price! Always some of the best stuff!!! Thank you, thank you!! The Ganni pants are seriously my new favorite thing in my closet. I AM OBSESSED WITH THEM!!! Wish I knew the fabric was hard before I received it. Nice sweater just need to find out how to make it soften up a bunch Beautiful vest, fast shipping. Thank you so much! Love everything I get from Carolyn! carolynscurateclosetSeller
Thank you so much! 🤍 I’m so happy you love your items! I truly appreciate the 5 stars and your support! 🫶 Ty! carolynscurateclosetSeller
Thank you so much! 🤍 I’m so happy you love your items! I truly appreciate the 5 stars and your support! 🫶 Awesome purchases, as always!carolynscurateclosetSeller
Thank you so much! 🤍 I’m so happy you love your items! I truly appreciate the 5 stars and your support! 🫶 Thank you so much! loved everything, good luck on your next show.carolynscurateclosetSeller
Thank you so much! 🤍 I’m so happy you love your items! I truly appreciate the 5 stars and your support! 🫶 GREAT seller! All of the items I have purchased from her came beautifully packaged and in amazing condition! I will definitely be purchasing again! carolynscurateclosetSeller
Thank you so much for the 5-star review! ❤️ I’m so happy you love your items. I truly appreciate your support and hope to see you again soon! ✨ Great seller! Highly recommend!carolynscurateclosetSeller
Thank you so much for the 5-star review! ❤️ I’m so happy you love your items. I truly appreciate your support and hope to see you again soon! ✨ Great quality items shipped with care!carolynscurateclosetSeller
Thank you so much for the 5-star review! ❤️ I’m so happy you love your items. I truly appreciate your support and hope to see you again soon! ✨ Nice items, thank you so much!carolynscurateclosetSeller
Thank you so much for the 5-star review! ❤️ I’m so happy you love your items. I truly appreciate your support and hope to see you again soon! ✨ Thank you. 😊 carolynscurateclosetSeller
Thank you so much for the 5-star review! ❤️ I’m so happy you love your items. I truly appreciate your support and hope to see you again soon! ✨ Carolyn is the best! Very fast shipping and never an issue with items. carolynscurateclosetSeller
Thank you so much for the 5-star review! ❤️ I’m so happy you love your items. I truly appreciate your support and hope to see you again soon! ✨ Thank you, love the shirt! Thank you! 🙏🏼 carolynscurateclosetSeller
Thank you so much for the 5-star review! ❤️ I’m so happy you love your items. I truly appreciate your support and hope to see you again soon! ✨ Yay! I loved the show focused on Cotton & linen!carolynscurateclosetSeller
Thank you so much for the 5-star review! ❤️ I’m so happy you love your items. I truly appreciate your support and hope to see you again soon! ✨ Always such nice stuffcarolynscurateclosetSeller
Thank you so much for the 5-star review! ❤️ I’m so happy you love your items. I truly appreciate your support and hope to see you again soon! ✨ Excellent quality pieces! carolynscurateclosetSeller
Thank you so much for the 5-star review! ❤️ I’m so happy you love your items. I truly appreciate your support and hope to see you again soon! ✨