Reviews (1,750)Fast Shipping, great product at fraction of the cost. Seller is a sweet lady, love her shows. Will order from again. Thank You Wonderful seller!! 🇺🇸❤️🤍💙 The quality was amazing and it shipped so quick! Will def buy again!!! Thank you so much.
BEST GIVEAWAYS ON THE APP!!! Who needs a squishy trade boards with their kid when you can have a croc charm trade board!!!
Also, just a note to any future givvy winners in Carrie’s stream, if you do not want your croc charms I will gladly accept them 🤣 Jersey is way too small and isn’t as nice as it was shown on screen.Hi! I’m not sure what size you thought the jersey was, the listing says youth S/M. It was also new with tags and the exact item I showed on screen. I’ve sent you a message and am always happy to help when issues are brought to my attention. For future reference, it’s a good idea to give sellers a chance to resolve issues before leaving negative reviews. Seller errors happen; however this seems to be more of a buyer issue than seller issue. Reach out if you would like to return for a refund. 5 ⭐️. Great communication
Nice jersey for a great price! Thank you 😊 Awesome Seller! Great prices , fast shipping , and everything arrived exactly as described. Items were packed well, and the seller was friendly and trustworthy. Definitely someone I’ll keep buying from. Highly recommend! 🔥 🙌🏻
My kid loves it thank u 🙏 My boys are going to LOVE this! Always 10/10!! 🔥🔥 seller! Omg Guys This Sellee is spectacular Thank you for the givvy . Keep up the great shows! And the fire jerseys! We appreciate you and Unc for all the great stuff you guys find for us ive bought several items from carrie and they all are awesome thank you so much! Packaged with care. Carrie is the best!