Reviews (1,861)Fits perfectly thank you so much!!! 😊 the dress arrived so quickly and looked incredibly beautiful on🥹🥹 thank you so much!! The cutest pieces evaaaa 🫶🏽 They’re all to die for! Can’t wait for the next one🤩 Fit is perfect and super adorable! The sweetest seller and everything came perfectly! So freaking cute and it fits perfectly 🥹 Thanks 😊 fast shipping and came how expected Everything is so cute and flattering tysm 💝☺️ Amazinggg!! One of my favorite sellers. always the cutest things thank you!! ♡ So cute! I can’t wait to wear the purple sweater:) Love your shows! Thank you! Both the pieces I ordered arrived in a timely manner and they are absolutely stunning! I showed one of the pieces to one of my friends and she said it looks like polly pocket clothes! Beyond looks, the quality of the pieces is also very good 10/10 would buy again! Fit like a glove!! Thank you daddy 🦭❤️ Really cute prices that came in such quick time thank you 🤍🤍