Reviews (5,030)This is one of my favorite shows. Josh is amazing his products are spectacular I learn quite a bit sitting in his show. If you want highend quality coins or jewelry this is the show for you!! ♥️ Very good seller thank you for the giveaway everything arrived correctly !! awesome tysm ❤️ Amazing Seller
Fast shipping
Items were exactly as shown
A Great asset to What Not ended up with a good givy item and I am very thankful for it what I'm not thankful for is the host's shxtty attitude. lol but it's all good just stop letting stupid people get to you that's all. Great item. Thanks, again. Great bullion/coins selection and deals!...🧑🦼 Very respectable host. Always has amazing jewelry. Package came nicely secured and intact, definitely stopping by again to purchase more.🕺🕺 Shipping took a bit longer than expected, but I got everything I ordered. Great seller, highly recommend! nice give away thank you so much As usual, fast shipping and great deals. Seller has some top end items with very fair prices. Items arrived as seen with good packaging. Wish packaging was a little more secure. Some flips for the coins and a sleeve for the gbk woulda been appreciated considering how mail is typically handled... BUT everything arrived safe and sound and I spent virtually nothing that night. So can't complain. Can't wait to actually pick up some big ticket items from your absolutely insane collection. thanks sm👍 As usual great looking gold. the best coins at the best prices this guy is the man 5 star all day