Reviews (200)Great deals, fast shipping, good people Hand down one of the best sellers no one knows about on this entire platform. Takes care of the customers, the cards and everything was explained thoroughly. One of the funnest streams I’ve ever been an apart of. Y’all need to follow and bookmark this GOAT cause he knows exactly what he’s doing to keep his peeps happy and coming back for more. Thanks big dogg! 🥳💪🏼🔥 Got exactly what he pulled. Good prices. Carsons ships fast, careful handling of the cards and great prices. Thanks so much! I absolutely love the cards everything arrived exactly as described and in great condition. Packaging was secure and shipping was fast, which I really appreciated. The seller was friendly, professional, and clearly cares about their customers. Overall, this was a smooth and easy transaction from start to finish. I’m very happy with my purchase and would definitely buy from this seller again. Great experience all around. Will return for more in the future.
Always a positive experience. Fair pricing, fast shipping, and friendly service. The man… fast shipping, great price I bought into the break and got cards from the break at a great price 👍 when break started everything was good vibes and friendly (I do wish the breaker was a little more active trying to find buyers, I didn’t realize it would take over 24 hours to break when I bought in with an AFK screen but I’m new as well)Thank you for your review! I do understand your thoughts on filling a break and as a small seller it does take a bit of time to fill. I appreciate your patience, and understand it takes a bit which is why I make sure everyone will get great prices and extra cards! Great seller, fast shipping, great deals. 🔥 Fast safe delivery as always!
Items shipped fast and arrived well packaged great break. well packaged and shipped quick. First time purchase! Awesome break! No hits…. But you can’t hit all the time. Fast shipping! Great packaging fast shipping Fast and secured shipping. Cool stream and fun break. 💯 Thanks again! Cards were shipped fast and thanks for throwing in a couple extras! Will be back.