Reviews (695)the magnets are awesome, and I love the custom art Pokemon cards, I will definitely be back for more fun stuff!!!! 😆 everything with the seller was good except the delivery. its not on the seller but the delivery service failed on delivering the items on time and saying that it was delivered when in fact it was not delivered. All orders are shipped <24hrs! Plain white envelope delivery messages are estimates from whatnot! Order arrived in great condition.
Highly recommend this seller, so don’t miss out and make sure to bookmark their next show! great selection of cards great packaging keep up the good work super fast shipping great quality and great packing. thank you for freebies too. I got Ts for free so I can’t rlly complain Everything came sleeved. Cards look amazing. Couldn’t be more happy Thank you!! Great stream! Product has arrived! Thank you! tysmmm! nice seller n great customs 🩷 A Great Streamer to Always come back to thank you! the cards are awesome! Usually like the Pokemon cards but this time around I wasn’t as happy. Always happy supporting this stream though!