Reviews (5,201)Clothes are awesome . 👌 👏 👍 The sizing is not right. Everything is so small..
The products are new with tags which is great but the sizing is not consistent. Almost every item I have gotten is not true to size. When the description says women’s xl it’s more junior sizing and runs small. Love cartoonloonies and all their clothes! My boys get so excited to wear all the outfits to school I didnt receive no damn giveaway itemSo sorry about that! How was the rest of your order? Mistakes happen would love to ship it out to you if you reach out! I love everything I got.. amazing stuff and great deals.. ❤️❤️❤️ top quality items. Fun seller. loved my box full of tees, sweatshirts! love each and everyone. I bought 7 hoodies, shirts and I love them all! Thank you so much for another great purchase. I love all of the items Shipped fast. Arrived safe 💯 Thank you so much again! My niece will absolutely love her shirts! Love this seller!!! She is a joy!!!!!