Reviews (122)Love all the great lace and crochet I received. Discoloration on the back that wasn't disclosed but the front was as expected will be a great trailer quilt because it is very heavy and stitched well, overall happy with the purchase now I know why she couldn't pick it up in the show.I’m glad you still love the quilt even though I forgot to mention the fading on the back. I did show the quilt earlier in my show and show off the back and explained it. My fault. That’s on me for not re-explaining 🤦♀️ Thank you again! It is a wonderful quilt! Great deals on gorgeous pieces! I really enjoyed the seller and her show and she's great to follow. Amazing packaging to keep this little cutie safe! Thanks so much! Thank you thank you I absolutely love it! The most amazing WhatNot seller!!!!! Love the tablecloth and
Great price Amazing seller! Really great product. Shipped so Quickly and Even Prettier in Person Love my items! Fast shipping. Thank you!! Absolutely beautiful quilts and I’m so I love with the stone wood duck! Thank you! I’m so happy!! That stonewood duck is incredible!! Such beauty in the hand carving. And that wood!! 😍
I appreciate your purchase! Hope to see you again! Love everything! You were a joy to watch! Thank you so much! 🌷🌷🌷York! You’re the sweetest! Thank you again so much! I’m so happy to have sweet customers like you!! Thank you again! 🫶 I adore this! Awesome seller, loved the show, thank you! 🌷🌷🌷 Everything perfect Oh good!!! Thank you so much again! I truly appreciate your time and purchase! 🫶 Thank you so much! Love both of my items!Awwww… yaaay! I’m so happy! Thank you again so much for your time and purchase!! I appreciate you friend 🫶 A piece came off as she was selling and she told me to cancel cause it broke mid bid. But I still wanted it and she reached out after the fact to make sure we’re still okay! Great seller and packaging was stellar So embarrassing!!! 🙈 thank you for understanding. I truly appreciate your kindness. 🫶 Thank you so much! Love them! Thank you so much! Great prices! Sweet shop!