Reviews (112)Beautiful figurines - Even better in person. Thank you!! Beautiful piece as always Oh my gosh!!!! Super pleased with my little dragon and my butters givvy (Hagen Raccoon) was a perfect addition to my collection. Thank you so much!!! My two favorite purchases ever!! Was so excited to see them in person. Beautiful Renaker Brazel figurines!
The most precious little lamb - love her bell! Thank you for the elephant! And I love the Goldens, they are beautiful! 💜 Wonderful items! Thanks. 😊 Exactly as seen on screen and better than expected! Nicely packed and arrived on time. Thank you so much, I love them! Such a great Seller and so knowledgeable, your shows are AWESOME! 🤗🫶🏻🌸 Perfect Little Scaredy Cat at a great price!! I’ll be back for more 🥰
Perfectly packaged. Awesome seller with great Hagen selection. Arrived safely, thank you! 💕 Beautiful bird, thank you 💕 Such a great seller and the selection is incredible! I am always blown away at the knowledge that pours out of this seller. It’s not only an enjoyment to see all of the beautiful pieces, but to get a free education also is superb. Great show! Wonderful packaging.
This seller is so educated and you can tell he really takes the time to learn about the pieces he sells. Always packed perfectly. Thank you so much! wonderful condition and adorable! Beautiful items. Super fast shipping! Tysm! Absolutely love this and thank you so much for the extra goodies! Very sweet and great seller!