Reviews (496)Clothes came covered in pet hair. The second I opened the package I started sneezing (I'm allergic) please next time you ship your clothes wash first for consideration. Looove all of my pieces ! Super cute finds!! definitely worth coming back to shop! Thank you. The bathing suit was even cuter in person Super cute! Came clean and as shown =] Just as seen, super cute clothes! Great seller!!💕 Love the yellow FP dress. Fast shipping and in perfect condition
Can’t wait to shop some more Love all the items received. shipping was fast and seller is great! so beautiful I love it so much 💕💕 thank you! super fun show 💕 lots of beautiful items ✨️ very sweet seller!! thank you 💕 Beautiful pieces, thank you so much! 🩷 Always love my bags of goodies! Thanks queen Love as always, the best shop!💗 love her shows!!! will be buying more 💗 Amazing as always💗💗💗 Thank you Cas☺️ Love the clothing quality and fast shipping 🥹🫰🏽💕 Everything is seriously perfect. She never misses picking the best items. I feel so happy with everything. It’s my favorite clothing stream to go into such amazing fines. Such a kind and funny host always returning always bookmarking. I recommend.Thank you so much for this!! I appreciate your support sm 🫶🏼 I love my package every time ! Quick shipper (packages securely) and lovely energy on live! One item did come with a tiny mark or stain but nothing that can’t be washed out. All items came as shown in the live. Thank you!